Saturday, February 20, 2010

Paparazzi, Lady Gaga cover, Traci Hines


Paparazzi, Lady Gaga cover, Traci Hines

Paparazzi%2C+Lady+Gaga+cover%2C+Traci+Hines

Paparazzi%2C+Lady+Gaga+cover%2C+Traci+Hines

Paparazzi%2C+Lady+Gaga+cover%2C+Traci+Hines


Hi guys! Been planning on covering this one for a while-I've been way obsessed with this awesomesauce song for months, and tried to get a collab going for it with other musicians & a really different feel, but life just got the best of me and I've been too busy to make it happen, so for now, here it is karaoke style. At least I had fun, so thanks for indulging me, youtubeland! Hope you enjoy this too, but if not, hey, I gave it a shot at least haha. I know I'm no Gaga but I'd like to think I gave it my own little spin. More vids soon! Pro! mise! Tomorrow I start work on my upcoming single, my original song, insp. by Twilight, Stay With You! Mp3 available soon! If you'd like to hear the acoustic version, check it out on my other youtube channel, www.youtube.com/tracihines Love you guys! Thank you for all the support! I can't tell you how much it means to me! xoxo! Traci www.tracihines.com www.youtube.com/tracijhines (this channel) www.youtube.com/tracihines (originals, vlogs & tutorials) www.myspace.com/tracijhines www.facebook.com/tracijhines www.twitter.com/tracihines saynow: 1 (949) 287-4952 New venture! Princess parties & events: www.trueenchantment.com *No copyright infringement intended.

Related Video



Paparazzi, Lady Gaga cover, Traci Hines


Paparazzi Lady Gaga cover Traci Hines

Related Articles :


YouTube - Paparazzi Lady Gaga cover Traci Hines
TraciGaga? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8szGee3mE haha.

traci hines | Tumblr
17 Dec 2009 I'm loving LIGHTS, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Sara Bareilles and Kate Voegle. .... Peter Pan, Love Song, Sara Bareilles, Paparazzi, Lady Gaga." ...... and so I found a cover of Katy Perry's Thinking of You but a girl named Traci Hines. So there's this girl on YouTube named Traci Hines.

Paparazzi | AKRIM ONLINE
19 Feb 2010 Paparazzi, Lady Gaga cover, Traci Hines I know I'm no Gaga but I'd like to think I gave it my own little spin. More vids soon! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment